Location: San Francisco
Reports To: Controller
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt; Full Time
Hybrid: In office 3x per week and as needed
IMPACT’s Accounting & Financial Information team seeks a highly analytical Financial Analyst (FA) to join its team. Our team directly supports the organization’s internal and external accounting and financial reporting function.
The FA will support the organization with various financial analytics, forecasting, planning, and reporting deliverables. The FA will work with two other FAs, under the supervision of the Controller This role calls for an ambitious and hard-working professional.
- Strong cultural fit with the IMPACT team: personable, collaborative, authentic, team player, entrepreneurial and driven to achieve outstanding results
- Passionate about making a difference in the world. Several of these areas excite you—impact investing, technology, entrepreneurship, social innovation, impact measurement, systems thinking, and social justice
- Thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic environments. You’re self-motivated, and comfortable taking on new tasks or projects with little direction and adjusting course quickly under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, be organized, communicate effectively, work with attention to detail, and follow through
- Strong writing, oral and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to express ideas with clarity and conciseness
- Highest level of integrity and ethics
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package including 401k contribution (up to 4% of salary), fully paid health insurance, sick leave, vacation leave and paid holidays.
- Accounts Payable: Review invoices for mathematical accuracy and supporting documentation. Prepare authorization & code invoices. Enter accounts payable in the accounting system, process payments as required.
- Budget: Support the creation of and maintenance of annual or multi-year budgets. Prepare related reports to track and forecast financial results.
- Financial Audits and Reviews: Assist with reconciliation of sub ledger accounts. Assist with compilation of items prepared for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis: Generate and maintain templates for unaudited financial statements or prepare and present such as required. Generate and prepare cash flow statements and projection analyses on quarterly basis, or as requested.
- Investor Funding: Prepare necessary documents requesting funding from investors. Monitor receipt of investor funds. General cash flow management.
- Investor Remittances: Confirm and analyze deposits received from underlying investments. Assist with investor remittances. Update and prepare corresponding remittance reports and supporting documentation as requested. Coordinate with required parties to produce remittance reports for IMPACT investments.
- Quarterly Investor Reports: Update input model and maintain data for reporting quarterly accounting detail to multiple investors for multiple investments.
- Other tasks as assigned
- This position does not require travel
IMPACT believes that the diversity of its workforce is vital to its long-term success. Its employees learn from one another and benefit from working with team that has varying backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. IMPACT is an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work.
Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other applicable law.