Impact Community Capital (IMPACT) was established by leading insurance companies to build a replicable and scalable model for high impact investing.
- Programmatic: IMPACT has originated over $1B of investments targeting low and moderate income communities.
- Prudent: Investments are structured to meet the needs of institutional investors for safe and sound investments.
- Scalable: Begun in 2000 with a California focus, our affordable multifamily lending platform has originated $850 million of mortgages in 39 states plus the district of Columbia.
- High Impact:
- 38,000 units of affordable housing.
- Childcare facilities serving more than 250 low income children.
- Healthcare centers with 350,000 low income patient visits annually.
- New community facilities, economic development and small businesses that improve the lives of low income persons and families.
- COIN qualified deposits in 19 California certified CDFIs and credit unions.